The Power Engine 60 is an all-purpose, multi-function, powered extension cabinet. Packing 60 watts of transparent power, it can be used With any direct recording device or pre-amp, analog or digital, tube or solid state, in stompbox or rackmount formats --including our very own line of SansAmps. When plugging your favorite device into a Power Engine, the tone is unaffected. So there's no need to labor over readjusting all your parameters that would otherwise be colored by a conventional amp.
These handsome cabinets perfectly complement our line of Trademark combo amps. The Power Engine 60 will accept XLR and 1/4” inputs and includes a balanced XLR output to ‘daisy-chain’ With other Power Engine 60s. Knowing that not all rooms are created acoustically perfect, you can compensate for less than ideal environments by adjusting the on-board, active three-band EQ.
Wherever your tones come from, make the Power Engine 60 your destination for portable, pure reproduction.
This amplifier does not contain a preamp section, it is intended for use with guitar preamp pedals or racks.
PW-60 ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- With ground-independent inputs and output, there’s no limit to how much power you can have. You can chain hundreds of Power Engine 60s together to make a giant wall of power (although some might view that as excessive).
- Power Engines can also facilitate stereo configurations -- With a traditional amp or With a pre-amp and stereo processor.
- Model Number PW60
- Input Impedance: 10kOhms
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBm to +4dBm
- Optimal Output Load: 8 Ohms
- Power Output: 60W
- Maximum Power Consumption: 120W
- AC Input Power (factory set): 100V, 117V, 230V, 240V
- Cycles: 50/60 Hz
- Speaker: Celestion® Seventy80
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20"l x 11"w x 18"h
- weight: 33 lbs
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free pick-up in store from 197 Morayfield Road, Morayfield QLD 4506.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Guitar Exchange users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.