The popular SansAmp PSA-1 underwent an internal redesign and is now known as SansAmp PSA-1.1. While the 100% analog signal path and functionality remain the same, during the design process Tech 21 was able to include a few new features: an on/off switch on the front panel, more program locations (there are now 128), a master volume control, an XLR ground lift switch, phantom power MIDI input, and a dedicated headphone out.
Tech 21 SansAmp PSA-1.1 Amp/Cabinet Emulator at a Glance:
- Produces the most recognized tube amp sounds for guitar or bass
- An updated version of a studio standard
- Dual outs can be used simultaneously
- MIDI support allows loading and saving presets
An updated version of a studio standard
The SansAmp PSA-1.1 is the newest version of the SansAmp PSA. Considered a staple in pro recording studios, the SansAmp PSA has been used on major releases and worldwide tours for multiple jobs and instruments, including horns, vocals and drums. Players, engineers and producers alike will find the SansAmp PSA-1.1 completely brain-dead simple to operate. To program, you just adjust the knobs and save. Parameters are adjusted in genuine time with old school analog potentiometers. The digital memory stores the positions of the pots. With 256 incremental steps, each rotary control increases and decreases in a smooth linear fashion.
The exceptionally versatile SansAmp PSA-1.1 offers 49 factory presets of the most recognized classic and modern tube amp sounds for guitar and bass, and 77 user-definable locations. A Universal Out Section enables the signal to be compatible with full range-systems plus guitar/bass speaker cabinets. With the SansAmp PSA-1.1, you can record direct to tape, plus warm up existing tracks in mixdowns. For live jobs, it can be used as a preamplifier, "monster direct box" to P.A. system, and as an outboard processor.
Via the SansAmp PSA-1.1's MIDI port, you can load and off-load your PSA-1.1 presets, map program locations, and select MIDI channels (including Omni Mode). Remote program changes can also be made via MIDI (including Tech 21's own equally player-friendly MIDI Mouse foot controller).
The PSA-1.1's other features include dual 1/4" and XLR outs for stereo processing, either of which can be set at line or instrument level, and used at once. The non-glare, 3-digit LED display is readable from any angle, in daylight or darkness.
Tech 21 SansAmp PSA-1.1 Amp/Cabinet Emulator Features:
- Easy-to-use amp and cabinet emulator for studio or live use
- 49 presets of the best-known tube amp sounds for guitar or bass
- 77 user-definable locations
- Output signal compatible with both full-range systems and guitar/bass cabinets
- Use for recording or as a mixing tool
- Use live as a preamplifier, DI, or outboard processor
- Dual 1/4" and XLR outs can be set at line or instrument level
- Non-glare LED display is really simple to read, even in daylight
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free pick-up in store from 197 Morayfield Road, Morayfield QLD 4506.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Guitar Exchange users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.