The new Epiphone Electar Inspired by 1939 Century Lap Steel 6-string Outfit features the same body profile as the vintage original with a one-piece Mahogany body and neck with an Ebony finish. The back of the body has an inset non-slip rubber pad.The 1939 Century neck area has a classic Plexiglass fingerboard with a traditional 1939 Art Deco Replica inlay design with 28 frets that are properly set for great intonation at any position. The headstock features the vintage metal Epiphone badge used on Epiphone's earliest electric archtops from the 40s through the introduction of the Epiphone Casino in 1961! The 2.5 aluminum nut is raised slide and the Wilkinson™ Deluxe 3-in-Line machine heads have Ivory Colored Buttons.
- • Body Material: Mahogany
- • Neck Material: Mahogany
- • Neck Shape: Square
- • Scale Length: 22.5
- • Fingerboard Material: Plexiglass
- • Fingerboard Design: Traditional 1939 Art Deco Replica
- • Headstock: Traditional with Vintage-Style Metal Epiphone Badge
- • Frets: 28
- • Strings: 6
- • Pickup: Epiphone 500B Blade Humbucker
- • Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- • Knobs: Vintage Circus Tents
- • Bridge/Tailpiece: Aluminum with Nickel-Plated Steel Cover
- • Nut: Aluminum, Raised
- • Nut Width: 2.5
- • Hardware: Nickel
- • Machine Heads: Wilkinson™ Deluxe 3-In-Line with Ivory Colored Buttons
- • Back: Inset Non-Slip Pad on Body and Neck
- • Includes: Deluxe Gigbag
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free pick-up in store from 197 Morayfield Road, Morayfield QLD 4506.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Guitar Exchange users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.