The next level of e-drums from KAT. With its expanded sound library and sophisticated new feature set, the KT4 is KAT Percussion's most advanced digital drum set to date.
The KT4 is a 5-piece kit that features new high-end, professional quality drum and cymbal sounds percussion samples integrated into its built-in library of 780 sounds. More "drummer appeal" than ever KAT has taken its already proven technology, made numerous refinements and several major advancements that give the KT4 an ever greater "drum set feel" to satisfy the player who may have previously been hesitant about playing an electronic drum set.
For a natural feeling response and real bass drum punch, KAT has developed an all-new bass drum kick tower that features an 8-inch Bass Pad fitted with a Mylar drumhead, perfect for single or double pedal players.
The four rack mounted drums are KAT's ultra-responsive, 11-inch, dual-zone white drum pads. The KT4 can also be expanded to include one additional drum pad, making it a six-piece kit. A better cymbal is here, the KT4 is the first KAT drum set to feature a real-time actuating, movable, three-zone, 12-inch hi-hat cymbal pad to give you more control over your sound than ever before.
Included with the KT4 is the DW3500 Hi-Hat Stand from Drum Workshop. The kit's two choke-able 12-inch crash cymbals and extra-large 14-inch ride cymbal also have three programmable zones-bell, bow and edge for more robust and realistic playing.
Fully programmable voice controls, including panning, individual pitch adjustment, reverb, decay, pad sensitivity control, curves, individual voice volume, midi note assignment, four-band EQ and more
• KT4 USB/MIDI Trigger Sound Module with rack mount bracket
• 11-inch dual-zone snare pad
• Three (3) 11-inch dual zone tom pads
• Shock-absorbing, non-slip Bass Drum Kick Tower with 8-inch Pad with Mylar head
• Real-time continuous controller hi-hat actuator
• Two (2) 12-inch, triple zone crash cymbals
• 14-inch, triple zone ride cymbal
• 12-inch, triple zone hi-hat cymbal
• Three (3) boom cymbal arms
• Drum Workshop DW3500 Hi-Hat Stand
• Curved chrome drum rack with heavy-duty black metal clamps
• Silent Strike bass drum beater
• Multi-pin cable harness
• 8-foot stereo trigger cable for second crash cymbal connection
• Pair of drumsticks
• Drum key
• Eight (8) Velcro cable ties
• SD Card included
• Assembly instructions
• Manual and Setup Guide included
Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 5:30pm - Saturday: 9:00am to 3:00pm - Sunday: Closed - Public Holidays: Normally Closed Lesson School Open Everyday & Evening Except Sunday - Rehearsal Rooms Open 7 Days and Nights