This signature Tenor uke is played by Julia Michaels the world over on stage, in the studio or for songwriting support.
The Lanikai Julia Micheals signature ukulele has a glossy white pearl painted top, back and sides. It is highlighted with black body and fingerboard binding and an abalone rosette and purfling. It is equipped with a wider nut for player comfort, open back tuners with black buttons, NuBone XB® black nut and saddle, Fishman® Kula preamp and tuner, D’Addario® strings and a deluxe 10mm padded gig bag.
- Glossy white pearl painted top, back and sides with black ABS binding and Abalone purfling
- Deluxe Grover® open back tuners with black buttons for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
- NuBone XB® black nut and saddle for better tone and projection
- Hidden scarf joint has no glue joint under the fingerboard that allows for maximum sustain
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort
- Fishman® Kula preamp and tuner
- Chrome Strap Buttons are standard for convenience, safety and comfort 8 hole quick tie bridge has improved consistent saddle pressure and allows for quicker string changes
- Includes Lanikai Deluxe 10mm padded gig bag
GRAMMY® Award-nominated singer and songwriter Julia Michaels has transformed the pop music landscape not only from behind-the-scenes as one of the most in-demand songwriters, but in the spotlight as a solo artist as well. Her rapid rise can be attributed to identifiable honesty in every lyric, as exemplified in her triple-platinum selling debut single “Issues”. In 2018, she garnered GRAMMY® Awards nominations in the categories of “Best New Artist” and “Song of the Year” for “Issues,” which amassed nearly 2 billion streams worldwide. Continuing that success, “Issues” notably became “the top-selling debut single by an artist in 2017,” and placed as the only solo female composition on Variety’s “30 Most Consumed Songs of 2017.”
As a songwriter, MICHAELS has co-written 21 titles that have charted on the Billboard Hot 100, eleven of which have hit the Top 40, including “Issues.” Those songwriting credits include smashes like Justin Bieber’s “Sorry,” Selena Gomez’s “Good for You” [feat. A$AP Rocky] & “Hands To Myself,” and Hailee Steinfeld’s “Love Myself.” She’s also written titles for Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Linkin Park, Ed Sheeran, John Legend, P!NK, Maroon 5, Jessie Ware, Janelle Monae, Keith Urban, Shawn Mendes and more. The cumulative worldwide stream tally for songs she has co-written is 20 billion to date.
Since her debut as a solo artist, MICHAELS has built an enviable touring resume, joining artists like Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Shawn Mendes, Niall Horan, and P!NK, around the globe.
||Lanikai Signature Series
||Single Ply ABS Black
||Pearloid 5mm Dot
||Single Ply ABS Black
|Fretboard Side Dots
||2 mm White
|Nut & Saddle
||Grover Open Back with Black Buttons
||Walnut 8 hole no tie bridge for easy string changes
||Fishman Kula Preamp System with Tuner
||Abalone Purfling, Chrome Strap Buttons
||Lanikai Deluxe Gig Bag