|Sheet Music, CD,|
|Skill Level:||Young Begginer|
Progressive Piano Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play piano - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's piano tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of pianos including electric pianos, digital pianos and piano keyboards. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the piano is required to teach a child to learn to play piano from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play piano notes for kids and piano scales for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of piano playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for playing five notes with the left hand and five notes with the right hand
- Basic piano theory for kids including how to read music including note values, rests and time signatures
- Piano tips for kids that every child should know when learning piano
- Shortcuts for how to learn piano fast by getting the most from piano practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play piano today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy kids piano lessons written by a professional children's piano teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read piano music for kids
- 39 great sounding piano exercises and popular easy piano songs for kids
- Includes free piano note poster and free keyboard note stickers
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free pick-up in store from 197 Morayfield Road, Morayfield QLD 4506.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Guitar Exchange users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.