Schallers, patented Oyster pickups offer a natural and powerful reproduction of the instrument sound without active circuits or preamps.
- The excellent sound result is achieved by a perfect interaction of diaphragm, piezo element and plastic contact gel.
- All Oyster models are alternatively secured with a double-sided adhesive film with a removable glueing pad that will not damage the instrument's top.
- The models 16050201 and 16050202 are for indoor installation, the 16050203 and 16050501 models designed for outdoor installation.
- Cable lengths:
- 16050202 = 35 cm
For guitars with a very good resonance we recommend the thin glueing platelets. The use of silicone rubber is ideal if very high volume levels are to be achieved. Procedure: cut off about 2cm adhesive, remove the protective film and the mass press a round with the underside of the pickup on the guitar. Finished!
Including with high-quality 1/4 "jack now. Strain relief, screw grommet and belt receiver. Professional quality, secure attachment and perfect shielding make this Oyster pickup even more valuable.
Since resonance and construction guitars are different, this is to find the best position for the pickup on your actual instrument. Three methods commonly used in practice:
- Among the strings, before the bridge, 2 to 3 treble string
- Directly on the treble of the web
- Behind the bridge, the treble
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free pick-up in store from 197 Morayfield Road, Morayfield QLD 4506.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Guitar Exchange users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.